You can return an item for a refund within 30 days of delivery. For most products, we offer two methods of returns:
1. You can receive a full refund in the form of store credit. If necessary, we’ll pick up the item at a scheduled time. With this option, returns are completely free - meaning we’ll cover the cost of return shipping.
2. You can also receive a refund of the merchandise total in your original payment method— all you need to do is ship the item back to us. Return credits are issued within 24 hours once the item is received and inspected. Please note: With this option, you will be responsible for paying the carrier directly for return shipping costs.
For some products, we offer a modified version of our return policy. If you are ordering one of these items, please click the link below to learn more about its return policy.
· Large Appliances
If your item arrived damaged or defective, we are happy to arrange for a prompt replacement. Click here for more information.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned include:
· Clearance Items
· Gift Certificates
· Personalized Items
· Items Marked “Non-Returnable” (clearly indicated on the sale page before placing your order)
Extended Holiday Return Policy!
You have until January 31 to return orders placed between November 1 and December 31. Please note, you will be responsible for return shipping costs. If you receive an item that has a problem, please report the issue through Account.
Wedding Registry Return Policy
If you wish to return a gift you receive through your wedding registry, CAINVER will be happy to exchange such gift or provide a refund in the form of CAINVER store credit for up to 90 days from the date of delivery. However, this policy does not apply to items purchased through the registry by registrants themselves, which are subject to CAINVER's standard return policies.
Please note that Personalized Items are not returnable and CAINVER’s general Return Policies for Mattresses, Rugs, and Luggage & Bags apply to wedding registry gifts.
Return an Item or Order
1. Click "Return Items" link in the Orders section on the Welcome page of My Account.
2. If you placed more than one order, please select the order containing the item you'd like to return.
3. Select the reason for returning the item in the drop-down menu. (Note: If you select "Other," please write the reason in the "Comment" field.)
4. Click "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
What if My Order Arrives Damaged?
We package all of our products well so they arrive on your doorstep snug, safe, and secure. We double-box many items, and we refuse to sell products that are easily damaged during shipping. If an item does arrive damaged or with parts missing, please notify us within 30 days. We're happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible.
· For instructions on how to order replacement parts, please see "Ordering Replacement Parts."
· If you ordered by Truck Freight or White Glove, please note the instructions below.
Our Truck Freight and White Glove return policy.
· When you sign for delivery, even if the package appears only slightly damaged, please write "Package Damaged." If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. In this case, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment. Once the package returns to us we will send you a new one right away.
· If you have already accepted the package and notice missing or damaged parts, please contact us right away and we will ship you replacement parts free of charge. We usually only have a 48-hour window to file freight claims. If we cannot replace the parts, our carrier will pick up the original package and we will send you a full replacement.
· If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement unit, you can return the item under our standard return policy.
· If you received a damaged product or the wrong product and we cannot solve the issue with either a full replacement or replacement parts, we will pay to return the item us, on top of the refund.
· If your product has a manufacturer's defect, we can either replace the defective part, or, if necessary, the entire unit.
· We select only the most reliable, highest quality products and the most reputable manufacturers to work with. If you have any issues or questions, don't hesitate to seek our many resources.
Ordering Replacement Parts
1. Click on the "Order Replacement Parts" link in the Orders section on the Welcome page of My Account.
2. If you have more than one order that has shipped, please select the order that contains the item(s) in need of replacement parts.
3. On the following page, mark the checkboxes next to each item you'd like replacement parts for.
4. Select the problem that best describes your experience in the drop-down menu.
5. Describe the problem in the included field (and please include part numbers if possible).
6. Select your preferred contact method.
7. Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page
Buying a large appliance is a big investment, and we want to help ensure that it's a perfect fit for your home.
When your appliance arrives, we encourage you to take the following steps:
1. Inspect the box for damages.
2. Make sure the appliance's product name and model number matches up with your order confirmation.
3. Upon removal of all packaging, inspect the appliance. If you received the wrong item or it arrived damaged, do not accept delivery: alert your delivery representatives and contact CAINVER immediately so we can arrange for a prompt replacement.
4. Please keep in mind that once your appliance is installed, it cannot be returned.
If the appliance you ordered arrived as expected, yet you'd like to make a return:
You may return your appliance for a refund within 30 days of delivery so long as it hasn't been installed, and it is returned in its original packaging. Simply contact CAINVER prior to making your return. Return credits will be issued within 24 hours once the appliance is received.
Please note that return shipping costs will be deducted from your total refund amount. In some cases, a manufacturer's restocking fee may apply.
We believe in great sleep, guaranteed. That’s why every mattress you purchase from CAINVER comes with a 100-Night Free Trial. Adjusting to a new mattress takes time, so try yours for up to 100 nights. If you’re still not in love, just call our mattress experts to return or exchange it for a full refund. If you exchange it for a more expensive mattress, you need only pay the difference in price. Please note that you may return or exchange a mattress once per order.
As stated at the time of your purchase, clearance items cannot be returned. However, if you received this item and find there is substantial damage or some other issue, please get in touch with us. Of course we want to be fair.