Dark Brown solid oak
More Dining tables
Dark Brown solid oak
Width: 180 cm
Height: 75 cm
Depth: 90 cm
Assembly instructions and manuals
This product requires assembly.
A slightly wider table with plenty of space for meals, homework, crafts, and other everyday activities.
- Solid wood, veneer and steel are durable materials that are easy to keep clean.
- The table surface in ash veneer and legs in solid birch give a warm, natural feeling to your room.
- The table top has pre-drilled holes for the underframe which makes assembly easy.
- The table top is produced with a lightweight construction that requires less material than solid wood and reduces the impact on the environment.
Anyone who thinks that wooden tables are robust and heavy-duty furniture will be taught a lesson with the Tink dining table. With this furniture, the delicate design inspires. Although the table is made of solid oak in Europe, but has only a two-centimeter thick, lightweight plate and a fascinating substructure, you can see the joy of unusual design. To better highlight the beautiful grain of the wood, the surface was oiled. The attractive Tink dining table, which presents itself in a warm color scheme, invites you to linger around with your family or friends.
Packing & Weight
Good to know
- Thickness of the table top: 2 cm
- Distance from the floor to the lower edge of the plate: 73 cm
For maximum quality, re-tighten the screws about two weeks after assembly.
Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Top panel: Solid oak, Fiberboard, Tinted clear acrylic lacquer, .
Leg: Solid oak, Tinted clear acrylic lacquer, .
Frame: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
People & Planet
Renewable material (wood).
The material in this product MAY BE recyclable. Please check the recycling rules in your community and if recycling facilities exist in your area.
We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.